A Welcome to Wolverine Athletics!
REMINDER to all parents/guardians and students that all BHS Activity Agreement paperwork and required physical forms must now be signed/initialed in Planet High School and physical forms must be uploaded into Planet High School.
Here's the quickest and easiest way to complete all of this paperwork:
1) Student need to have an account in Planet High School. Students receive an email through their school GMAIL accounts. Once the student creates an account...
2) Parents create their own separate accounts and link that account to the student account
3) Once the accounts are linked, students and parents/guardians may sign, initial all required paperwork and all required physical forms can be uploaded directly into Planet High School.
Please contact Melissa Malone at 884-9521 with any questions or if you're having difficulties.
The Bayfield School District will provide competitive extracurricular activity programming to foster the social, emotional, and physical development of all student-athletes and complement our academic programs.
We will enthusiastically promote:
- Academics through participation in extracurricular activities.
The values of good citizenship, sportsmanship, and high behavioral and ethical standards.
- A quality coaching experience by teaching sound fundamentals and competitive preparation in an open, honest, consistent, and direct style of communication.
- A positive lifestyle by encouraging exercise, sound nutrition, and healthy choices.
- An understanding of different levels of competition based on ability.
- A respect and appreciation for all district programs.
- A tradition of excellence that is a source of pride for the Bayfield District and community.