Welcome to Wolverine Athletics!
The Bayfield School District will provide competitive extracurricular activity programming to foster the social, emotional, and physical development of all student-athletes and complement our academic programs.
We will enthusiastically promote:
- Academics through participation in extracurricular activities.
The values of good citizenship, sportsmanship, and high behavioral and ethical standards.
- A quality coaching experience by teaching sound fundamentals and competitive preparation in an open, honest, consistent, and direct style of communication.
- A positive lifestyle by encouraging exercise, sound nutrition, and healthy choices.
- An understanding of different levels of competition based on ability.
- A respect and appreciation for all district programs.
- A tradition of excellence that is a source of pride for the Bayfield District and community.
2019-2020 BHS Activities Agreement with the new physical form
Reminder: All paperwork - including up-to-date physical - is required for students to practice/compete
2019 Fall Schedules - All Schedules are Subject to Change
TENTATIVE 2019-2020 Winter Sports Schedules