All Athletic Schedule Changes
As of March 11th, 2018
Home Match vs. Pagosa Springs for Tuesday, March 12 has been moved
to Thursday, May 2nd here at BHS Wolverine Country Stadium. 4pm start time.
Home Match vs. Manitou Springs for Saturday, March 16 has been
moved to Manitou Springs High School. 11am start time.
Manitou will travel to BHS in 2020.
Welcome to Wolverine Athletics!
The Bayfield School District will provide competitive extracurricular activity programming to foster the social, emotional, and physical development of all student-athletes and complement our academic programs.
We will enthusiastically promote:
- Academics through participation in extracurricular activities.
The values of good citizenship, sportsmanship, and high behavioral and ethical standards.
- A quality coaching experience by teaching sound fundamentals and competitive preparation in an open, honest, consistent, and direct style of communication.
- A positive lifestyle by encouraging exercise, sound nutrition, and healthy choices.
- An understanding of different levels of competition based on ability.
- A respect and appreciation for all district programs.
- A tradition of excellence that is a source of pride for the Bayfield District and community.
Spring 2019 Sports Schedules
2018-2019 BHS Activities Agreement with the new physical form
Reminder: All paperwork - including up-to-date physical - is required for students to practice/compete
See below the CHSAA Competitor's Brochure. It contains important information regarding CHSAA bylaws on eligibility, transfers, etc.