Welcome to Wolverine Athletics!
Students who participate in Sports and Activities at Bayfield High School must register online. The registration process includes completing Bayfield High School’s Activities Agreement forms and submitting a current CHSAA physical (required for sports only). All student-athletes must have all Activities Agreement forms completed and a current CHSAA physical examination prior to participation.
- Academics through participation in extracurricular activities.
The values of good citizenship, sportsmanship, and high behavioral and ethical standards.
- A quality coaching experience by teaching sound fundamentals and competitive preparation in an open, honest, consistent, and direct style of communication.
- A positive lifestyle by encouraging exercise, sound nutrition, and healthy choices.
- An understanding of different levels of competition based on ability.
- A respect and appreciation for all district programs.
- A tradition of excellence that is a source of pride for the Bayfield District and community.