CHSAA has released it's revised 2020-2021 athletics/activities calendar. The full CHSAA press release and calendar can be found at:
The fall sports parent meeting for Thursday, August 6th will be postponed. Stay tuned for further details on parent meetings.
Boys and Girls Cross Country will begin practices on Wednesday, August 12th. Students and parents/guardians need to make sure all required paperwork is completed and turned into the BHS office before students can participate.
A Welcome to Wolverine Athletics!
The Bayfield School District will provide competitive extracurricular activity programming to foster the social, emotional, and physical development of all student-athletes and complement our academic programs.
We will enthusiastically promote:
- Academics through participation in extracurricular activities.
The values of good citizenship, sportsmanship, and high behavioral and ethical standards.
- A quality coaching experience by teaching sound fundamentals and competitive preparation in an open, honest, consistent, and direct style of communication.
- A positive lifestyle by encouraging exercise, sound nutrition, and healthy choices.
- An understanding of different levels of competition based on ability.
- A respect and appreciation for all district programs.
- A tradition of excellence that is a source of pride for the Bayfield District and community.