Welcome to Wolverine Athletics!
The Bayfield School District will provide competitive extracurricular activity programming to foster the social, emotional, and physical development of all student-athletes and complement our academic programs.
We will enthusiastically promote:
- Academics through participation in extracurricular activities.
The values of good citizenship, sportsmanship, and high behavioral and ethical standards.
- A quality coaching experience by teaching sound fundamentals and competitive preparation in an open, honest, consistent, and direct style of communication.
- A positive lifestyle by encouraging exercise, sound nutrition, and healthy choices.
- An understanding of different levels of competition based on ability.
- A respect and appreciation for all district programs.
- A tradition of excellence that is a source of pride for the Bayfield District and community.
Below is the 2018-2019 Parent/Student Handbook for BHS Activities
There are forms that need parent/student signatures and are required in order for students to practice once the official first winter practice start date (Monday, November 12th) arrives.
Also, BHS must have an up-to-date physical form on file before any student begins practices.
See below the CHSAA Competitor's Brochure. It contains important information regarding CHSAA bylaws on eligibility, transfers, etc.
Fall, 2018 sports schedules.
Below are the Winter, 2018-2019 sports schedules.
These are still a work in progress. So please note that some times and locations may change.